KN-95 Disposable Air Filter Mask, Box of 30
100% brand new masks made with all new materials.
- Filters airborne particles such as dust, pollen, air pollution, and microorganisms
- Anti-droplet, anti-dust, and anti-haze
- Indoor/outdoor use – for home, work, and school
- Ideal for cleaning, construction, carpentry, sports, exercise, and travel
Daily replacement is recommended.
One size fits most – Face masks are adjustable and will fit most people. The optional bridge clip is adjustable. Ear loops are constructed from wide elastic cotton material that stretches and fits comfortably.
- Dye and fragrance free
- Odorless and non-irritating
- Non-resistant ventilation performance
- Non-woven fabric, needle-punched surface layer
- Soft facial tissue inner layer
- Light weight, foldable design
3-layer filtration material – nonwoven fiber with soft and breathable fabric while providing the most effective protection.
- Outer layer: SSS Spun bond Nonwoven (Polypropylene)
- Middle layer: Melt-blowing Nonwoven (Polypropylene)
- Inner layer: SSS Spun bond Nonwoven (Polypropylene)
- Ear loop: Elastic Polypropylene
Filtration efficiency ≥95%
- CE certified for FFP2 protective mask (EN 149-2001)
- Meets KN95-level requirements (GB 2626-2006)
Warnings and Precautions:
- Poor facial fit will provide inadequate protection.
- Avoid touching the inside of the mask at all times.
- After putting the mask on, check the wearing tightness to ensure that the mask is worn in the correct position.
- Wash your hands before each wear and every time you remove the mask. Always wear a mask when exposed to a polluted environment.
- When you feel the breathing resistance increases significantly, or when the mask is broken, replace the mask.
- This mask is not washable. Washing will damage the filter material structure, cause penetration, and damage the adsorption force of the electrostatic filter material.
- Optimal recommended use time is 4 hours.
- Masks should be stored in a clean environment to prevent damage, dust, direct sunlight, high temperature, and harmful chemical pollution.
- Must be properly stored away from contaminated areas.
- Protect from mechanical compression, humidity, high temperature, sunlight, and corrosive chemicals.
- It is recommended that the product be stored at a temperature of 28.4° F (-2° C) to 86° F (+30 ° C) and a relative humidity of 80% or less.
Instructions for Use
- Wash your hands before putting on mask. Choose the correct size of the mask and ensure there are no defects.
- Position the mask under your chin with the nosepiece up.
- Lightly stretch the ear loops over onto the back of your ear and release loops.
- Do not touch the front surface of the mask.
- Perform a fit check, not touching the mask with your hands, exhale. If mask remains on snug and seal between the mask and face is not broken, the mask is on correctly and fits your face.
- Wash your hands after removing the mask.
Instructions for Use for Optional Nose Clip
- Bend nose clip slightly and apply it across the nose bridge area on the mask.
- Once the mask is on your face, adjust the nose clip so it sits snug across your nose.
These masks are meant for everyday use and not intended for a sterile medical setting. While wearing a mask may improve personal hygiene, they are not meant to protect from any specific disease.
KN-95 Air Filter Mask Medium 30 pack
All Covid 19 products, Masks, Face Shields and Disinfectants are not returnable.